Breast Thermography – The Safe & Innovative Alternative To Mammograms
arly Detection Is The Key To Survival
Benefits Of Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (Breast Thermography)
- No Radiation
- 8-10 Years Earlier Detection (Than a Mammogram)
- No Breast Compression
- Increased Accuracy
- FDA Approved
What is Thermography?
- A diagnostic imaging procedure that measures the infrared heat produced by the body using a patented FDA registered camera developed for medical use
- It is a safe, painless, non-invasive procedure that can detect subtle physiological changes in breast tissue that are a result of developing breast disease.
- Perfect tool for women, who are concerned about radiation and its side-effects!
- Reports are analyzed by Medical Doctors and can be available within 48 hours
Breast Thermography is a Perfect Tool For:
- Early Breast Cancer Detection
- Fibrocystic Breasts
- Breast Implants
- Dense Breast Tissue
- Eliminating Un-needed Biopsy
- (no new blood supply = no cancer)
Offers Unique Monitoring Options:
- Real-time Monitoring of Cancer Treatments
- Frequent Monitoring
- Monitoring Very Young with Genetic Markers
- Monitoring during Pregnancy
Thermography = PHYSIOLOGY
When a cancer cell implants and starts to grow in the body, it grows at a much faster rate than the normal tissue. Therefore, a cancer cell must create its own larger blood supply or it will starve. Cancer cells produce over 15 chemicals that initiate this new blood vessel formation (Angiogenesis). Increased blood supply to the area can be seen by the Thermography camera as an area of increased thermal pattern (heat)!
Therefore Thermography can detect this new blood supply as the cancer cell is in the beginning stages of growth….up to 8 years before a mammogram can see a tumor present.
Mammography = STRUCTURE
For cancer to be detected by a Mammogram, there has to be an actual tumor present in the tissue.
On average the statistics show that for a tumor to develop to a size that is visible to a mammogram it has been growing within the tissue for an average of 8 years.
This is a significant delay in early detection and treatment.
Sample Thermography Images:
Early Detection Saves Lives
Thermography’s role in breast cancer and other breast disorders is in EARLY DETECTION and MONITORING of abnormal physiology and the establishment of risk factors for the development or existence of cancer. When used with other procedures the best possible evaluation of breast health is made.
- Thermography is 91% effective
- Mammography is 80% effective
- Combined Thermography and Mammography is over 100% effective
Take Early Detection into your own hands and increase your chances in detecting breast cancer at its earliest stages!
Early Detection of Breast Cancer
Can Save Your Life and the Lives of
Your Family and Friends