Call 404-687-2382 and Mention #FACEBOOK When Calling Offer
Do you have chronic headaches, joint pain, limitations in any of your limbs or just a sore neck?
9 out of 10 clients who follow a regular plan of chiropractic care from Atlanta Chiropractic and Wellness just feel better – and we know you will feel better by the time you leave our office.
Our patients tell us they have less pain, feel better and an overall better quality of life.
And It’s Not Just For “Back and Neck Pain”
Many patients seek chiropractic treatment for strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, pain in the hips and legs and more. Others, like seniors, who find that treatment helps them to maintain mobility and good range of motion.
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care: Work, accidents, sports injuries, household chores, even the stress of daily living can cause painful joint and spinal problems.
Here are some of the most common issues that we treat:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Chronic Headaches
- Strains and sprains from daily activities
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work and sports-related injuries
- Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
- General health and well-being
What You’ll Get When You Come In
- A 1 on 1 consultation with the Doctor
- A Thorough Physical exam
- Relaxing Massage/Traction Table treatment (many of our clients fall asleep during this)
- Full Chiropractic Adjustment
- A Specific Plan To Treat Your Pain
Schedule an Appointment TODAY
The Bottom Line
Eight out of ten Americans will experience back pain at some point in their life, and at least one third of people will have back pain at any given time.
If pain causes interruptions and restrictions in the activities of your daily life then you should consider coming in to talk to us about it.
Call 404-687-2382 and Mention #FACEBOOK When Calling or Fill Out The Form Below